Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mini *Beauty* Haul for May/June.




Here is my mini beauty haul for May & June,
A few i have recently purchased before this and now are my part of my beauty staples collection.

From right to left:

 (Priceline) - Nivea Lip Butter - Vanilla & Macadamia - 19ml RRP-$2.49 - 
- & - Nivea Lip Butter - Caramel Cream - 19ml RRP-$2.49

First time trying these out... I am yet to use them...i have seen great reviews on the Lip butters, looking forward to trying them out some time soon.

(From a boutique store in my town) - White Sage Perfume Oil - 8ml - RRP-$8.95 -
- & - Rose Perfume Oil - 8ml - RRP-$8.95

I love these perfumes oils, the fragrance is not over powering and i find it lasts on,for a while with minimal application. It comes in a handy roll-on atomizer, i will be gradually adding more to my collection.

(Priceline) - Maybelline New york Baby Lips - SPF20 Lip Balm - Cherry Velvet RRP-$3.50 -
- & - Maybelline New York Baby Lips - Soothing Cherry - RRP-$3.50

Really enjoying how well they apply.... i have also tried the menthol and thats the one i tend to go back too. thought about trying these two out for a change. I do like lip balms/products that have SPF in them.

(Priceline) - Garnier Skin Naturals - 25 Gentle Ultra-Cleansing Wipes - RRP-$8.95

I have used these brand of cleansing wipes for over a year or so now. They have no perfumes.no alcohol.no colouring and it has a soothing plant extract, vitamin E and also 2 drops of cleansing milk in each wipe it cleanses my skin without rubbing helps eliminate impurities and leaves my skin feeling nourished.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,be sure to subscribe for more..

❤❤Kirsty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...