Friday, February 13, 2009

**Happy Valentines Weekend**Welcome To My First Blog ........:D

Hi my name is kirsty aka seventysangel75 and im also known by seventysangel on myspace.com im from australia right on the north nsw just near byron bay,
i enjoy surfing, art work :arcylics,oils,mosaics,charcoal,oil pastels,graphite pencils and also jewellery designing and occasionally i do a bit of web design for my site @ www.tiptopwebsite.com/seventysangel i love the great outdoors surfing is my passion and surfing tha net is a great hobby for research meeting new friends and staying in touch with friends,todays news etc....

I also have a ustream.tv/channel @ www.ustream.tv/channel/seventysangels-show i dont stream much my stream is for showing my art work, jewellery designing,also chatting to
other streamers and people all across tha globe :D


STAY TUNED FOR MORE *Have A Gr8 Weekend!!

*Follow me @ Twitter: www.twitter.com/seventysangel75
**Myspace @ www.myspace.com/seventysangel
*** My Site @ www.tiptopwebsite.com/seventysangel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...